• Marion County Development Review Committee: 9 a.m., Office of the County Engineer, McPherson Governmental Complex, 412 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 671-8686 or visit marioncountyfl.org.
• Marion County Board of County Commissioners: 9 a.m. and 2 p.m., Commissioners’ Auditorium, McPherson Governmental Complex, 601 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 438-2323 or visit marioncountyfl.org.
• Ocala City Council: 4 p.m., City Hall, 110 SE Watula Ave., Ocala. Call 629-8401 or visit ocalafl.org.
• City of Belleview Commission: 6 p.m., City Hall, 5343 SE Abshier Blvd., Belleview. Call 233-2109 or visit belleviewfl.org.
• City of Dunnellon Planning Commission: 5:30 p.m., City Hall, 20750 River Drive, Dunnellon. Call 465-8500 or visit dunnellon.org.
• Marion County Parks and Recreation Advisory Council: 3 p.m., Parks and Recreation Conference Room, McPherson Governmental Complex, 111 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 671-8560 or visit marioncountyfl.org.
• Marion County School Board workshop: 9 a.m., 512 SE Third St., Ocala. Call 671-7700.
• Marion County Development Review: 8:30 a.m., Office of County Engineer, 412 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Visit 671-8686.
The On Top of the World Democratic Club will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday at the Arbor Conference Center, 8447 SW 99th St. Road, Ocala. The meeting is open to OTOW residents. The discussion will be the Ocala Ritz Veterans Village, which provides housing, personal items, education and training. Those who attend are asked to bring donations such as canned or dry food, soap, laundry detergent and paper goods. Donations also can be made at the shelter. Call 438-3354 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fort McCoy School event
The Fort McCoy School Reunion and Homecoming will begin at 11 a.m. June 24 at the Dr. Percy F. Lisk Memorial Center, 14660 NE County Road 315, Fort McCoy. All who attended or worked at the school (which now houses the library) is invited. Attendees are asked to bring a covered dish to share and memorabilia. Call Linda Buck Ellwood at 591-2653 or Hoyalene Parramore Thomas at 236-2790.
'Picasso at the Lapin Agile'
The College of Central Florida Visual and Performing Arts and (F)Actor Theatre have collaborated to bring actor and comedian Steve Martin's comedy "Picasso at the Lapin Agile" to life at 7:30 p.m. daily and 3 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays June 30-July 2 at the Dassance Fine Arts Center, 3001 SW College Road, Ocala. The play focuses on Albert Einstein and Pablo Picasso in the Parisian cafe, the Lapin Agile, in 1904, where they debate the value of genius and talent. The play contains adult language and content. $10-$15. Call 873-5810 or visit tickets.cf.edu.