- Dog ID 114471
- Status Lost
- Registered 01 May 2017
- Name MAX
- Gender & Breed Male Cat (Neutered)
- Colour Ginger and White
- Marks & Scars Short haired. Large ginger circle on back leg.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 15 Aug 2016
- Where Lost Lawrence Weston, Bristol, BS11 area
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area BS11
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Short haired. Large ginger circle on back leg.
- Phone 1 07538028580
- Phone 2
- Listed By Captain
- Views 2761
- Alerts Sent 18
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in BS11
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-05-08 20:52 Captain
- Max now has a Thunderclap:
HAVE YOU SEEN MAX CAT #BRISTOL
Please Support and then Share to Help Find Max Cat x
- 2017-05-02 20:25 janiejewel1649
- Jst because you dont see your cat doesn`t mean they are far away. sometimes they will go and find themselves a new home; It is because other people feed them. I would ask friends, and neighbours to share as well as Doglost. Also try an ad in a National newspapoer too. Poster in, and around the area, and pout flyers through doors too. Paws xd.
- 2017-05-01 17:24 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in BS11.
- 2017-05-01 17:11 Sarah - Area Co-ordinator, Cambridgeshire & Twitter
- Tweeted @DogLostUK
- 2017-05-01 16:49
- Sorry to see that MAX is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to email@example.com quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (114471)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.