How litecoin compares with Visa, Paypal and other cryptocurrencies in terms of transactions per second
- Official Wallet - Litecoin Core - Use bootstrap.dat to sync quickly
- LoafWallet iOS
- Official Lite Wallet, Electrum-LTC
- Official Paper Wallet Generator
- Litevault - Secure Web Wallet
- Bitso - MXN
- BitBargain - GBP
- Bitfinex - BTC, USD
- C-Cex - BTC, USD
- Coinbase - BTC, USD, EUR
- GDAX - BTC, USD, EUR
- Kraken - USD, EUR
- LitecoinLocal - USD, GBP, EUR
- Quadrigacx - CAD
- More Exchanges
- Zebpay - INR
- Official Forum
- Litecoincore.org Litecoin's Road Map
- Litecoin Dev's Donation Address
- Litecoin Discord
- Litecoin Live Chat
- Litecoin Telegram
- Litecoin Wiki Under Construction
- Alwayshodl.com A percentage goes to the Litecoin Foundation!
- Litecoin Foundation Store All proceeds go to the dev's!
- Intro to Litecoin eBook
- Coin Gecko (Litecoin Metrics)
- Litecoin halving clock
- Litecoin News Aggregator
- Litecoin Nodes
- Litecoin statistics
- Newcomer's Guide to Litecoin
- Places to Spend Litecoin
- Run a Raspberry Pi Litecoin Full Node! A cheaper alternative to support the LTC network.
- Spend Litecoin
- The Math: Why litecoin is more secure than bitcoin
- World coin index
Accepting Litecoin as a Merchant
- Litecoin Multireddit
No shilling or FUD spreading
Do not abuse new users
Report and downvote scams instead of just responding to them
Mining-related posts: /r/LitecoinMining
Off-topic crypto discussion: /r/CryptoCurrency
ANYTHING PRICE RELATED that isn't a news article: /r/LitecoinMarkets
No short-URL links
No referral links and no begging posts
Do not post methods to accept crypto/money/etc unless someone explicitly asks you.
Have a complaint? Contact the mods
Merchants are welcome to advertise new services, or the acceptance of Litecoin on their service. After the first ad, providers are welcome to use reddit's advertising platform to continue to promote the service.
No "I just [bought|sold] Litecoin" posts.
When submitting a link to something with which you are affiliated, you must point it out in the title or body of your submission. All submissions related to your affiliation will be blacklisted if found to be spamming.
the article has the eos tag, but does not include eos
thanks for comment, will update now.
Great infographic, we definitely have a long way to go. Regardless of Visa transaction speeds, the idea of sending millions of dollars across the world for the equivalent of .40c at any waking moment is still king in my book
Yup, but I think I would buy grocery more often than send millions overseas. Cryptos are king in this area though, 100% agree!
IM SO TIRED OF THOSE MEANINGLESS TRANSACTIONS PER SECONDS. NOBODY is using crypto as money so nobody cares TX/s
And that's why we are where we are. Cryptos were not created for store value and speculative prices. They were intended to become a medium of exchange for goods and services, i.e. money. So yeah, TPS is relevant.